Words of Affirmation For Partners
Everyone's breastfeeding journey is different. Just remember that it's okay to ask for help.
As a partner to someone who is breastfeeding, you are along for the journey too! Breastfeeding is amazing, but it can be difficult at times. You may see your partner experiencing ups and downs and want to support them, but might not know what to say. Remind your partner that they are not alone – through their highs and lows.
Below are some encouraging words and positive affirmations that you can use to support your breastfeeding partner.
- You are more than enough.
- It is amazing to see you doing your best.
- I love how hard you work to provide for our baby.
- I am here for you every step of the way.
- Take it one day at a time.
- We are learning together.
- We are growing together.
- I believe in you!
- I am proud of your decision to breastfeed.
- Thank you for giving our baby a great start.
- Remember to breathe. You’ve got this!
- No challenge is too great for us to handle together.
- I’m here to support you when things get tough.
You can be the rock for your partner. Remind your partner to give grace during the tough moments. It is important to be able to learn and understand what your partner is going through. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and listen to better understand their experience and how they are feeling. Breastfeeding is a journey and you, your partner, and your baby can learn and grow together!